Examples of Application
· Reduces surface tension of rod, medium and fine drawing emulsions
· Stabilizes metal working and drawing emulsions
· High cleaning power
· Low tendency to foam formation
· Improves sliding behaviour of the wire
· Appearance : clear, light fluid
|Dilution (1% in distilled water at 20 °C)|
|4 – 8||
AA_003-33 acc. to DIN 51369
Instructions for use
· In case of overdosing or unfavourable circumstances BECHEM Unopol A 200 can lead to foam formation. For this reason the required total quantity BECHEM Unopol A 200 should be added gradually at intervals of 30 to 60 minutes. Foam behaviour has to be checked regularly.
· BECHEM Unopol A 200 should always be added to the metal working fluid at a point of high turbulence.
· The service concentration of 0.1 – 1.0 % should be discussed with the Technical Service of CARL BECHEM GMBH prior to first use.
· The exact dosing amount varies and is determined by the specific condition of the metal working fluid.
· Storage : Container to be stored under dry and frost-protected conditions. Temperature range +5 °C to +50 °C